L.E.T. (Lidocaine, Epinephrine, Tetracaine) Gels & Solution — Now with Extended BUD
Consider adding QuVa L.E.T. products to your LET kits in the OR and your L.E.T. kits in your ED.
A solution of lidocaine, epinephrine and tetracaine (L.E.T) is a topical anesthetic typically used in emergency rooms, pediatric practices and other urgent care settings. The most common application of L.E.T is to apply it to open wounds before suturing them1. QuVa dispenses L.E.T in syringes with doses ranging from 1.5 to 3.0 mL.
QuVa’s new, proprietary process and formulation* improves our L.E.T. gels and solution:
• 5-6 months shelf life — Increasing BUD reduces risk of wastage from expired medication
• Room temperature storage to facilitate direct storage in your ED Med Dispensing Cabinets
• 3 viscosities to cover a broad range of application needs
• Improved viscosity of the Thick Gel provides better adherence at application site
• Contains highly-effective antimicrobial preservatives
• Ready-to-administer — no weighing, mixing or stirring
• Patent pending formulation
L.E.T. (Lidocaine, Epinephrine, Tetracaine) Gel 3 ml fill, 5 ml Topical Syringe
L.E.T. (Lidocaine, Epinephrine, Tetracaine) Thick Gel 1.5 ml fill, 3 ml Topical Syringe
L.E.T. (Lidocaine, Epinephrine, Tetracaine) Solution 3 ml fill, 5 ml Topical Syringe
Scale & Capacity to Deliver
- Bags (bulk and IV)
- PCA vials
- Syringes (monoject and topical)
QuVa’s products include the following therapeutic classes:
- Anesthesia & OR
- General Medicine
- Labor & Delivery
- Pain Management
Place an Order
To become a new customer, set up a profile at quvapharma.com/customerproﬁle. You can view our comprehensive product portfolio by requesting a full product catalog at www.QuVaPharma.com/products.
A partnership with QuVa Pharma helps provide you with a resilient, reliable supply of sterile injectable drugs.