(Ropivacaine, Epinephrine, Clonidine, & Ketorolac in Sodium Chloride Solution), 50 mL Fill, 50 mL Syringe
The Answer to More Easily Support Your Orthopedic Surgery Department!
- Patented formula containing Epinephrine
- Pre-filled syringes save your pharmacy time and reduce waste, and make it easy for your O.R. team to simply decant and draw up into their preferred syringe and needle combination
- 100 ml total dose1 is achieved with two 50 ml syringes, as each 50 ml contains: 123 mg Ropivacaine; 0.25 mg Epinephrine; 0.04 mg Clonidine; 15 mg Ketorolac
- 90-day Beyond Use Dating and room temperature storage helps pharmacy improve efficiency and reduce wastage
- Supplied by an FDA registered 503B outsourcing facility
- Shipped directly to your hospital pharmacy and available in all 50 states
Beyond Use Date
R.E.C.K. (Ropivacaine, Epinephrine, Clonidine, Ketorolac) in Sodium Chloride Solution, 50 ml fill, 50 ml Syringe
Non-Opioid, Ready-to-Administer Sterile Solution for Periarticular Injection
1Kelley, Todd C., et al. “Efficacy of Multimodal Perioperative Analgesia Protocol with Periarticular Medication Injection in Total Knee Arthroplasty: A Randomized, Double-Blinded Study.” The Journal of Arthroplasty, vol. 28, Sept. 2013, pp. 1274–1277.