For Periarticular Injection
(Ropivacaine, Epinephrine, Clonidine, & Ketorolac in Sodium Chloride Solution, 50 ml Fill, 50 ml Syringe
- Patented formula containing epinephrine*
- The ready-to-administer syringe makes it easy for the operating room team to decant from the syringe and draw up into the surgeon's preferred syringe and needle combination
- 100 ml total dose1 is achieved with two 50 ml syringes as each 50 ml contains:
- 123 mg ropivacaine
- 0.25 mg epinephrine
- 0.04 mg clonidine
- 15 mg ketorolac
- Ready-to-administer syringe:
- Supports local infiltration anesthesia which is a mainstay of multimodal pain management
- Eliminates the need to compound in the hospital or mix products in the O.R.
- 90-day beyond use date helps reduce waste
- Supplied by an FDA registered 503B outsourcing facility
- Shipped directly to your hospital pharmacy and available in all 50 states
1 Kelley, Todd C et al. “Efficacy of multimodal perioperative analgesia protocol with periarticular medication injection in total knee arthroplasty: a randomized, double-blinded study.” The Journal of arthroplasty vol. 28,8 (2013): 1274-7.